Thursday, April 18, 2013

Vera Bradley convention 2013






This was my first time going to a Vera Bradley convention, wholly cow....... it made Black Friday shopping look like a walk in the park. The doors did not open until 7:30 a.m, there was a line the length of a football field of anxiously awaiting Vera Bradley lovers. Once the doors opened, mom's & daughters became olympic sprinters. I could not believe my eyes once I saw the never ending rows of tables that were just covered with Vera's creations. I thought Vera Bradley only made purses...... yup, I was wrong. There was everything from sunglasses to bedding. I was a kid in a candy store, & the incredibly low prices were jaw dropping. I am most definitely making this a new tradition every year. 

               Thank you Vera for an amazing day & all my need goodies



                            A glimpse image of inside the convention.



                                           Mission accomplished 

                             My purchases.. I love the dogwood pattern.




The purchases above were made by my sister.... I am thinkin she should be good to go till next year. 



1 comment :